Jolly Roger Pirate Ship Cruise from Paphos
The Jolly Roger Pirate Ship departs Paphos harbor for four hours of fun for both adults and children. This cruise is very entertaining for both young and old, with a full program of face painting, pirate show, dancing, singing, walking the plank, dressing mummies and limbo dancing. Refresh in the crystal clear water at Ricco's Bay. Lunch and hotel pickup/drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment Pirate Show
- Face painting
- Entry/Admission - Paphos Harbour and Port
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paphos Harbour and Port, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos Cyprus
Sailing from Paphos harbour to Secret Cave (Riccos Bay)
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Paphos Harbour, Paphos, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
There might be assigned meeting points in walking distance from the accommodation.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun protection highly recommended.
- Dress code is casual. Bring swimwear and towel.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.