Jomblang Cave and Fun among the Sky Tour
Adventuring in Jomblang cave is very interesting,not only the heaven light,ornament of the wall cave inside also lowering process to the bottom of the Cave.Combined with Fun at Sri Getuk Water fall ,Sunset at beautiful and high place Heha sky view ,make this tour is really Fun and memorable vacation in Jogja.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Cold Water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal protect equipment ( Masker,hand sanitizer )
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Jomblang Cave
- Entry/Admission - HeHa Sky View
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jomblang Cave, Jetis Wetan, Pacarejo, Semanu 55581 Indonesia
You will be lowered to the bottom of the cave and will be guided to see inside also enjoy the heaven light .
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sri Gethuk Waterfall, Mungguran II, Bleberan, Playen, Gunung Kidul Regency, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Come and see the beautiful natural water fall that can be reached from 3 ways,traditional boat,Tracking or event flying Fox.It's real Fun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: HeHa Sky View, 25 menit dari Kota, Jl. Dlingo-Patuk No.2, Patuk, Bukit, Patuk, Gunung Kidul Regency, Special Region of Yogyakarta 55862, Indonesia
It will be right place to enjoy the sunset and Jogja city night i the same place.High and beauty.Fun among the sky.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Resort & Spa, Jl. Laksda Adisucipto No.KM 8.7, Nayan, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55282, Indonesia
2: Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta, Jl. Palagan Tentara Pelajar, Panggung Sari, Sariharjo, Kec. Ngaglik, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55581, Indonesia
3: Melia Purosani Hotel Yogyakarta, Jl. Mayor Suryotomo No.31, Ngupasan, Kec. Gondomanan, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55122, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please,stand by at Hotel lobby.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/21/2019 - 10/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Required to the Guest on Fit condition.Not in sick or symptoms of illness.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Health protocols Use personal protect equipment (masker and hand sanitizer),social distancing at all times,
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In order to provide a SAFE,FUN,and RELIABLE tour to our traveler ,we will apply health protocol standards according to the conditions state above.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.