Jordan: Finding Water in the Desert (Premium)
In the arid desert lands of Jordan, water is precious. In ancient times it was revered, sacred, and you will find many indications of this. The Nabataeans found ingenious ways to collect and store water and the Romans and Ummayads collected it too, for daily life and luxurious bath houses. Find out more about the desert’s history and discover hidden sources and unexpected areas of waterfalls and lush vegetation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- Hotel Accommodation in half twin rooms on half board basis (please see below for accommodation details)
- Modern new privet A/C Vehicle with English speaking Driver
- 04 Lunches at Azraq , Amman , Petra , Wadi Rum
- 02 Hours Local English Speaking Guide in Petra (Assigned at the visitor center of this sight, an employee of Ministry of Tourism)
- Horse Ride in Petra 700 meter Obligatory, guest can take it or not & both ways it’s paid for. This ride is not insured and upon guests own responsibility.
- Canyon Trail (guided) 4 hours
- Jeep Ride 2 Hours at Wadi Rum
- Portage at Airport & Hotels.
- All applicable taxes including, at present 08% government tax and 10% service charges for rooms & 16% government tax and 10% service charge for food & beverage
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Jordan Visa fees : free of charge if we receive passport details before arrival/ at present for non restricted Nationalities
- Departure Tax free of charge via airport supposed to be included in airline ticket for scheduled flight.
- Any not mentioned meals
- Professional Licensed English Speaking Guide through all touring days (Please see the supplement below
- Any personal expenses & extras (Telephone calls, Laundry, Room Services, ETC
- Tips for guide, driver, restaurants staff, horse boy in Petra, & Wadi Rum Jeep Driver
- Any drinks within meals
- All & Any kind of insurance
- Carriages at Petra
- Any not mentioned expenses and services
- Day 1: Amman
Meet & assist upon arrival in Amman and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Amman
**Optional tour of Eastern desert castles depending on arrival time.
Day 2: Amman - Madaba
Begin the day with a visit to the Amman Citadel where traces of civilizations that occupied this hill can be seen dating back to thousands of years. Walk through the neighborhood of Jabal Al-Qal'a to explore several water-based installations. Experience the buzz of downtown and have a local lunch. After lunch, drive to Madaba where you can visit the church of St. George, & see the Byzantine mosaic map of the Holy Land.
Overnight in Madaba
Day 3: Madaba - Ma'in
After breakfast, depart from Madaba towards Ma'in Hot Springs where you can enjoy a relaxing and uplifting mineral treatment through the luxurious hot springs.
Overnight in Ma'in
Day 4: Ma'in - Wadi Mujib - Fenyan
After breakfast, drive to Wadi Mujib for water filled adventures where you can swim through the pools, wade through flowing waters of the narrow canyon & down natural slides. Afterwards continue to Wadi Fenyan where you will spend the night at the globally acclaimed candlelit Fenyan Eco Lodge
Day 5: Fenyan - Petra
Drive to Petra to visit the beautiful capital of the ancient Nabataean kingdom. Lean about their ingenious hydraulic system directing water to the city & cisterns to store water located throughout the desert. Climb to the highest places & learn how water was revered and used in rituals.
Overnight in Petra
Day 6: Petra - Wadi Rum - Aqaba
After breakfast, depart from Petra to explore the mystical desert of Wadi Rum. Camel trek through the red sands to Lawrence's Spring for a refreshing stop. Explore the sand dunes and enjoy a traditional lunch at a Bedouin tent.
Transfer to Aqaba for overnight
Day 7: Aqaba
Free day in Aqaba for you to enjoy the sun, sand and sea at a Red Sea Resort. Explore the lovely coral reefs by glass boat, or take a boat trip to snorkel or dive.
Overnight in Aqaba
Day 8: Aqaba - Dead Sea
After a free morning and lunch in Aqaba, transfer along the Dead Sea highway back to the lowest point on earth - The Dead Sea. Catch the sunset over the beautiful waters.
Overnight at the Dead Sea
Day 9: Dead Sea
Free day at the Dead Sea for relaxation, bathing in mud masks, and floating on the salty waters.
Overnight at the Dead Sea
Day 10: Dead Sea - Amman Airport
Transfer to airport for departure
Departure Point :Departure locations will depend on the accommodation as indicated
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel Accommodation:
- Amman: Bristol Hotel Amman
- Madaba: Madaba 1880 Hotel
- Ma'in: Ma'in Hot Springs Resort
- Fenyan: Fenyan Eco Lodge (Full Board)
- Petra: Hyatt Zaman Hotel
- Aqaba: Grand Swiss - Belresort Tala Bay
- Dead Sea: Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea
- for a single room per person per package is
- US $520.0
- for a professional language speaking guide per all is
- US $1250.00
- Rates quoted are subject to change in case of any sudden increases in VAT, fuel prices, border taxes, hotel rates or entrance fees.
- It is recommended that you take travel insurance to cover you during your travel, medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/personal effects, loss of ticket, change of ticket reservation and cancellations.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.