Juego de Tronos recorrido a pie
On this spectacular 2-hour-long Game of Thrones walking tour, you will find out all that you need to know as die-hard fans of the most popular and expensive show ever – Game of Thrones!
For a few minutes you can immerse yourself into the role of Cersei, Tyrion or Joffrey. Are they nice in real life? -- Well, ask your guide, and find out! Join this tour, and all your questions will be answered.
• recreate the Walk of Shame and find out what Croatians think about this scene
• some of our guides were extras on the show; one of them was even a costume designer! Anecdotes from the filming are included in the tour.
• learn brief history of the Old Town
• take a free photo on the Iron Throne
• Spanish-speaking guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed, Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Picture on the Iron Throne
What's excluded :
- What can you expect
Our guides will take you through locations in Dubrovnik and have prepared a lot of behind-the-scenes stories for you.
From the top terrace of the Red Keep, you will have an excellent view on the city walls of Dubrovnik. An epic scene was filmed anywhere you turn your head – the Purple Wedding, the city of Qarth, the House of the Undying, etcetera.
After a short break intended for recreating the scenes, taking photos and enjoying the sights that the fort has to offer, your guide will finally take you downstairs to the docks of the King's Landing.
Find the beach where Myrcella was sent to Dorne; where Jaime returned to King's Landing in season 6 without Myrcella. Guess where Robert Baratheon's illegitimate children were massacred!
Now you will find yourself in Blackwater Bay, where the largest battle in the War of the Five Kings – Battle of the Blackwater – took place.
After leaving Westeros and crossing the Narrow Sea in only a couple of steps, you will find yourself at the Rector's Palace. Will the Spice King give his ships to the Mother of Dragons?
One of the highlights of the tour is the famous Walk of Shame, where you will be able to recreate a part of Cersei's punishment – as long as you exclude the obscenity!
The last stop of the tour is sitting in the Iron Throne, where you will be able to take a picture – free of charge.
Departure Point :Pile square, Amerling fountain, look for a guide with Targaryen banner!The Amerling fountain is outside the old town, next to the Dubravka restaurant.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.