Jungfraujoch Top of Europe with Eiger walking Tour from Interlaken
Take a memorable journey to the impressive world of the Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe, designated by UNESCO as a natural “World Heritage Site of the Swiss Alps”. Visiting the Jungfraujoch's eternal ice and snow kingdom is a once-in-a-lifetime experience which offers plenty of Alpine Experiences. When you arrive on the Jungfraujoch you can visit the various attractions such as the Sphinx Terrace, Plateau, Ice Palace, and Alpine Sensation. If you are looking for a gentle walk, you can marvel at the Jungfrau Eiger Walk at close range. The two and a half kilometres long, well-developed trail from the Eiger glacier station to Kleine Scheidegg is also well-suited for inexperienced hikers.
As a optional Tour extension add a visit to the Ten Glaciar Waterfalls in the Valley of Lauterbrunnen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport from Interlaken by private vehicle
- Interlaken Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Eiger Walk escorted tour
- Glaciar Water falls entrance fee one hour visit after Jungfrau Tour (tour extension only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions ( All trains to and from Jungfraujoch approx. cost per person with an early ticket CHF 85.00 With this ticket, the journey from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch is only possible at 8.00 and 8.30, and the latest descent from Jungfraujoch is at 13.13. Availability from 05. May to 21. October 2018) Ticket Prices per person CHF 180.00 if you prefer to depart from Interlaken later than 07:00 am.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jungfraujoch, Jungfraujoch, Canton of Valais, Swiss Alps
Visit Unesco's World Heritage Jungfrau at 11,000 ft (3,000 mts). Make a short stop at the Eiger Glacier called "the Ice sea" continue to the Sphinx to admire stunning Vistas of the biggest Glacier in Switzerland "The Aletsch Glacier". We will also visit the Alpine sensation, the ice palace and the other viewing platforms. The Alpine Landscape is very well appreciate it from every platform.
Train tickets to Jungfrau Mt. must be purchased separately and are not included in the tours price.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: The Eiger, The Northface of the Eiger, 3818 Switzerland
Take a lovely hike downhill for 40 min. along the Eiger walk to Kleine Scheidegg.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lauterbrunnen Valley Waterfalls, Stutzli 460, Lauterbrunnen 3822 Switzerland
As a tour optional extension we offer one hr. visit to the Glaciar Waterfalls with an entrance fee included.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from every hotel in Interlaken.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transportation to/from attractions ( All trains to and from Jungfraujoch approx. cost per person with an early ticket CHF 85.00 With this ticket, the journey from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch is only possible at 8.00 and 8.30, and the latest descent from Jungfraujoch is at 13.13. Availability from May to October) Ticket Prices per person CHF 180.00 if you prefer to depart from Interlaken later than 06:00 am.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.