Jungle Camping, Dharamshala - Campfire with Meals
The beautiful campsite is present deep in the jungle and is ready to make your vacation dreams come true. Adventure is present in the right hands if you visit the location.
The Stay encompasses 5 swiss tents with attached toilets, 10 alpine tents with 5 common toilets along with the facility of 300 litre capacity of solar geyser, proper Electricity Connection and one proper kitchen. Swiss tents can have a maximum of 5 persons in each whereas Alpine tents can have a maximum of 3 persons in each.
The activities at the campsite include Nature walk around the campsite, Indoor games like Chess, Carom and outdoor games as well.
Check-In Time: 12 PM
Check out Time: 12 PM
per adult from
What's included :
- Alpine tents on double/triple sharing basis
- Swiss tents on double/triple/quadruple basis
- Evening Tea & Morning Tea
- Common Bonfire & Music
What's excluded :
Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh and is surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas. Famous for Buddhism and natural beauty, the city attracts thousands of people in seek of peace and solace.
Tsuglagkhang Complex, Namgyal Monastery, Kareri Dal Lake, Bhagsunag Temple, Bhagsunag Waterfalls, Gyuto Monastery, Kangra Fort and the all-famous Dharamshala Cricket Stadium are the major attractions of the town.
With its amazing natural scenic beauty, it is a very good place for camping.
Day-1 Check-in | Activities | Campfire
- Check-in at the campsite
- Go for activities
- Have the delicious lunch
- Go for nature trails or activities as per your choice
- Campfire with music
- Have the delicious dinner
- Have a good night sleep in your tents
Day-2 Breakfast | Check-out
- Good morning
- Have a delicious Breakfast
- Check-out with memories
Departure Point :Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age area allowed for free
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.