Jungle Horseback Safari & Bacab Eco Park
See the true beauty of the Belizean Rainforest on horseback along the Belize River. This tour includes helmet for your safety. All our guides are well trained and informed.
If you choose our transportation, you will be picked up by one of our driver/guide and transported to Bacab Eco Park. Journey should take about 30 minutes from Belize City to Bacab Eco Park. On the way our driver/guide will share with you a bit of our colorful Belizean history.
After securing your belongings, you will be taken over to the horse mounting area where you will receive a briefing, riding instructions and then paired with the horse that matches your riding skill.
One of our employees came up with a brilliant idea as you can see in one of the pictures above. “Mounting mounds”! This feature enables you to mount and dismount your horse with ease. Absolutely no hassle getting on or off your horse regardless of rider’s size or height!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Horse and Tack
- Entry/Admission - Bacab Eco Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacab Eco Park, Burrell Boom Road Belize
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Bacab Eco Park, 1/4 Mile Burrell Boom Road, Burrell Boom, Belize
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.