Jungle Overnight Guided by Natives
Our entire experience is guided by natives who live in the area visited and can share their life experiences with us. helping make the experience unique
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
We will meet at Marina do Davi, where we will travel to the Nossa Senhora de Fátima community, where we will take a ground driving to our base (Starting point of our adventure). At the starting point there is a covered area where visitors can enjoy a cold stream and have lunch. After lunch the place will be presented and we will give some instructions to the group, informing how to proceed in the forest. After that, we will go into the forest and take an hour and a half hike to the point where we will camp. We will set up our camp, prepare a snack and stay overnight in the Forest. In the morning we will return to the Starting Point and have coffee. After breakfast we will return to the city.
Departure Point :Marina Do Davi, Estr. da Ponta Negra - Ponta Negra, Manaus - AM, 69044, Brazil
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.