Venture out of the hotel zone and into the magical world of the Dominican countryside on this exciting Jungle Rally Punta Cana tour aboard a 4x4, air conditioned Rally truck equipped with special road suspension, DVD screens and fully stocked bar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Multilanguage-speaking guides
- Round-trip transportation on 4x4 air conditioned rally trucks.
- All drinks.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area).
- Entry/Admission - NexusTours
What's excluded :
- Photos, videos & souvenirs.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Your discovery of the tropical beauty of rural life in the Dominican Republic's countryside and its people begins in a special 4x4 air-conditioned rally truck fitted with special off-road suspension. Along the way, your special tour guide/driver will share with you the stories about real Dominican life.
Your first stop on this one-of-a-kind adventure will be a typical countryside home. Here you’ll get to meet a family, play with the kids and try a typical rum-based drink known as Mamajuana. Continue the fun with a visit to a real Dominican village, a century-old church and a local school, where you can interact with students and their teachers.
Afterwards, sit down for a delicious Dominican lunch, freshly brewed coffee at a small coffee plantation and a guided tour to learn all about the local coffee & chocolate industry. Finally, make your way to a gorgeous beach for some R&R in a hammock and a Cocoloco (coconut juice and rum).
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Punta Cana area . If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear sunscreen, insect repellent, swimsuit, comfortable clothing & footwear. Don’t forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take this tour. Due to the bumpy nature of the activity, any person with back complications should seek professional advice before booking the tour.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.