K9 Assisted Private Surf Lesson
My K9 surfing partner Church & I are blessed to have been born and raised in this paradise named Maui. Growing up here we spent more than a fair share of that time in the ocean. What makes us the uniquely ultimate surfing duo is that besides being a competitive surfer myself, Church is trained and certified as both a therapy dog as well as an emotional service animal. There's a lot of places to learn how to surf here on Maui, but only one that let's you have bragging rights about a dog teaching the lesson. So sign up today and let the ultimate instructor duo help make the best memories of your trip!
per adult from
What's included :
- water shoes
- rash guard
What's excluded :
- bathing suite
Introductions with The Surfing Staffy "Church" (on Instagram @Churchsurfs) & Myself will be made at our surf shop "Surf Shack" located at 1993. south kihei rd, unit 12.
Then we will size up participants for Rash guards and water shoes, after being completely geared to go Surfing i will do a quick briefing on Safety, etiquette, and how we will be catching and surfing waves with "Church~ the surfing dog"
than the fun begins, we will enter the water directly across the street at The Cove, we spend generally about 90mins in the water surfing and continuing to critique and improve on your surfing.
once we are finished we will go back to the shop to enjoy a cold beverage and watch a short picture slideshow of your surfing experience, photos can be purchased through an independent contractor separate from this experience.
• Cove Park, 2128 Iliili Rd, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753-8733
Departure Point :1993 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.