This tour gives you your very own kabuki guide to explain the history and evolution of this unique stage art. You will appreciate the performance to a greater extent after learning of the finer points and background of the play.
Please be aware that kabuki does not normally run on the last five days of the month and the exact days differ slightly month to month so if your desired date is around this time let me know before booking.
It will normally be at the Kabukiza theater above Higashi Ginza station (exit 3).
If you have more than 5 people let me know.
We will choose the best play at the time so please keep your schedule open between around 3 pm and 9 pm so we can choose the most interesting play.
There is another option on Viator for the am kabuki shows.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Sayuki
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sayuki, 1-26-7 Tomioka, Koto 135-0047 Tokyo Prefecture
This tour gives you your own personal guide to Kabuki theatre performances so you can get a better understanding of the details of the performances and the history of kabuki.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.