Kakheti wine tour
We will see the panoramic, historical and authentic region of Georgia, famous for its wine making culture.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Qualified, English-speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kindzmarauli Corporation Wine House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
First, we will go to Sighnagi – one of the most romantic cities of Georgia, where almost every place offers unbelievable views of the Great Caucasus mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alazani Valley, V.Gorgasali Street 24, Sighnagi 1984, Georgia
After lunch in one of the restaurants with national cuisine we will cross the Alazani valley to see the Nekresi monastery. It's oldest building dates back to the VI century, right after the adoption of Christianity in Georgia. This place offers fantastic views of the whole Alazani valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kindzmarauli Corporation Wine House, Chavchavadze St. 55, Kvareli 383320 Georgia
We will see the wine making process at the Kindzmarauli wine cellar, and everyone will find their favourite wine at the wine tasting event
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :მ/ს ავლაბარი, Tbilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from any hotel of Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.