Kakheti With Top Destinations
Kakheti is considered to be the birthplace of wine culture and wine making. The wine represents symbol of the hospitality, friendship and tolerance for the Georgian people.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tsinandali Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
Bodbe monastery (2 km from Signaghi) - the monastery is one of the major pilgrimage sites in Georgia, due to its association with St. Nino, the 4th century female evangelist of Georgians, whose relics are shrine there.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
Visit Signagi - old trading town with 17th c defensive wall around; Cobbled streets and terra cotta tile-roofed homes with colorful carved balconies and breathtaking views of the Alazani Valley give it a very charming character.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsinandali Palace, Tsinandali village, Tsinandali Georgia
Excursion in the residence of the poet and public figure, Kakheti nobleman of the 19th c. Alexandre Chavchavadze in Tsinandali. Walk in the unique English-French garden, famous for its varieties of blooming plants brought from abroad.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from your hotel/accommodation Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.