Kalbarri Gorges & West Coast - Ground & Air Tour
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime. This tour departs from Jandakot Airport, from which you will fly along stretches of sandy beaches, bushland, sweeping cliff faces and even the Pink Lake. Upon touching down in Kalbarri, we will drive you to Kalbarri National Park, where the Kalbarri gorges await you. Bare witness to the Murchison River, and the spiritual marvel it has given birth to in the gorges. Around every twist and turn, another picturesque landscape leading to the famous “Nature’s Window”. Relax with some Lunch before the tour takes you atop the rugged coastal cliffs. Another gem of Western Australia’s coastline, these mammoth cliffs are an unmissable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kalbarri National Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 4 Baron Way Perth, Western Australia, Jandakot, Cockburn, Western Australia 6164 Australia
06:45 Meet at Kookaburra AIr
07:00 Departure, fly along the West Coast over fishing villages and sandy beaches, as well as the amazing Pink Lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kalbarri National Park, 70 Grey St, Kalbarri WA 6536, Australia
09:00 Arrive at Kalbarri and relax while we drive you to the spectacular inland Gorges, sculpted by the mighty Murchison River in Australia's outback.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kalbarri National Park Coastal Cliffs, Kalbarri, Western Australia Australia
12:00 Back to Kalbarri for lunch, followed by a tour atop the rugged coastal cliffs
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
14:30 Depart Kalbarri, flying south along the caved cliffs of Kalbarri on your way back to Perth.
17:00 Arrive back at Jandakot Airport, Perth.
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.