Kalgan Queen Scenic Cruises a four hour sheltered water wildlife tour daily fun.
Cruise the sheltered waters of Oyster Harbour and the ancient Kalgan River whilst listening to a live and humerous commentary about the history, wildlife and why Albany is the home of ANZAC. With more the eighteen years of us cruising the wildlife has accepted us as part of the eco system. You will get up close and personal at the same time as learning about what you are seeing. The vessel also has a glass bottom.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning tea or coffee with hot savoury damper
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kalgan River, Great Southern Region, Kalgan, Albany, Western Australia Australia
See wildlife which includes on a regular basis Hawks, Eagles, Pelicans and Kangaroos. Learn the history, both European and Dreamtime whilst cruising on the worlds oldest continually flowing river.
Departure Point :Swarbrick Street, Swarbrick St, Emu Point WA 6330, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.