Kallithea springs full day
The perfect day to refresh mind, body & soul!
Kallithea meaning “beautiful view” certainly lives up to its name!
After the First World War, the Italians built the beautiful spa that you see today; recently renovated it complements the original architecture, with its mosaic cobbles, ornate gardens, palm trees and fountains overlooking a stunning sea that is crystal clear and calling out to be swam in.
It is said that the great physician Hippocrates drank the thermal spring waters of Kallithea and recommended them for their healing qualities (especially for joint pains and other minor ailments); the spring water flows into the ocean and many people believe that they have seen some improvement after swimming here.
You may even recognise the spa and scenic landscape from the film Escape to Athena!
There are a few coved inlets to choose from, some with sandy beaches and others just rocks and large rock pools - all great for swimming and snorkelling.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Cost of sunbeds on the beach
- Entrance fee into the Thermal Spa
- * Once the Viator booking process is complete, Sigma Travel will email you to confirm we have received your booking and to request any further details we may need from you with regards to where you are staying.
* 24 hours prior to your trip, SIgma Travel will email you with the time and location that you will be collected for your trip. We will also provide you with your transportation details so that you can identify us with certainty.
* Our professional driver will greet you at the pick up point and once all passengers have entered, the route to Kallithea will take you along the coastal road (approx 20-30 minutes).
* On arrival at Kallithea, you will exit the coach/minibus at the main car park (this gives you access to the different beaches). The driver will inform you of the time of departure at the end of the day, where you will be dropped off from where you was collected in the morning.
* You will have 5 hours at Kallithea - this is a non-guided tour.
Departure Point :1: Kremasti Church, Leof. Eleftherias 25, Kremasti 851 04, Greece
2: Sigma Travel, HRAKLIDON- IXIA, IALYSSOS- IXIA 851 01, Greece
3: Mandraki Port, Plotarchou Plessa 2, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Should you require special assistance, please notify us at the time of booking.
OtherKremasti 851 04, Greece - Pick up times 09.00-09.10 (depending on accommodation)Triánda, Ialisos 851 01, Greece - Pick up times 09.10-09.20 (depending on accommodation)Ialysos 851 01, Greece - Pick up times 09.10-09.20 (depending on accommodation)Ixia, Ιαλυσός 851 01, Greece - Pick up times 09.10-09.20 (depending on accommodation)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Coach is equipped with seatbelts on every seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Sigma Travel are in compliance with the protocols set out by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.