Kamakura and Yokohama Private Tour in Spanish
In this tour we will visit two of the most fascinating spots near Tokyo: Kamakura, famous for its Great Buddha, and Yokohama, one of the most modern cities of Japan, all with a Spanish-speaking guide!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Local licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (the entrance fee to the Landmark Tower observatory is 1,000 JPY per person)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions (4,000 JPY per person, 2,500 JPY if you have the JR pass)
- Hotel drop-off
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel first thing in the morning, and then we will head towards the station to take a train to Kamakura.
Once in Kamakura we will visit the Great Buddha, the second biggest Buddha statue in Japan with 13,5 meters high and 93 tons. We will also walk through Wakamiya Ohji Street and Komachi street.
After these sightseeing spots, you will have free time to eat lunch.
Having rested and eaten, we will now take a train that will take us to Yokohama in a few minutes.
In Yokohama we will go to China Town, the biggest and most important one in the world, and after that we will visit the Landmark Tower. From the tower’s observation deck on the 69th floor, you will be able to take in the breathtaking scenic view of the Yokohama bay.
This tour finishes at 17:00, by the time we will be back in the Tokyo area.
Although this tour is available all days of the week, we recommend that you do not book on weekends to avoid the local tourists.
It is important to bring cash with you to pay additional expenses.
This tour does not use private transport and we will move around by walking and using public transport, the fastest and true way to travel around the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel lobby.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.