Kamchatka Private Boat Trip - Marine Wildlife and Bird Watching
Because of the high transportation cost and luck of roads, most tours in Kamchatka are designed for groups only. So, if you are traveling alone or a friend, there is a lot of "juggling" needs to be done before you book your trip. Most likely you will end up having few days open of flexible for making individual plans.
Our main destination is The Starichkov Island, which is located just outside of Avacha Bay. The Island is a home to several nest sites of white-tailed eagles and numerous colonies of seafowl's accompanied by Largha Seals. On the way to/from the Island, there is a good chance we will see Common Dolphin, Killer Whale and sometimes Dall's Porpoise and Minke Whale. If interested, feel free to fish for flounder, mackerel, and ocean perch. For lunch, we will make a fish soup on the camp fire and closer to the evening return to Petropavlovsk.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers to the pier
- Motorboat with captain
- National Park fees
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Starichkov Island, Yelizovo Russia
Starichkov Island is located near the entrance to Avacha Bay. Its area is small - about half a square kilometer, but in this small area there are about 44 nesting colonies of ten species of marine colonial birds. Pacific seagulls, thick-billed murre, bering cormorants, red-faced cormorants, ordinary old men, after whom the island is named, and other species are found here. In 1981, in order to preserve the bird markets and create conditions for quiet nesting and breeding of birds, the island was declared a natural monument. Every year, employees of the Kamchatka branch of the Pacific Geographical Institute of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and visiting specialists carry out scientific observations of various groups of living organisms here.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From your hotelDirections: To your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring sun / rain gear, warm clothes.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.