Kampala Owino Market visit. Learn how to make a Rolex
You will experience Kampala downtown like a local. See where most of the products that are sold uptown come from. Understand the daily hustle of most people living in Kampala, have a motorbike ride through the hear of the city and enjoy a Rolex, a popular and well loved street food in Uganda.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Have a tour of Owino Market where you get to buy unique and cheap souvenirs. Later watch as your rolex is made from scratch and then enjoy this delicacy. If interested we can have a short lesson to learn how to make a rolex.
Departure Point :Garden City, Kitante Road, Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up by motorcycle from anywhere within Kampala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.