Kandy Day Tour From Bentota & It's Surrounding
Kandy Day Trip is organized by Shiran Tours for the tourists who stay at Bentota , Induruwa , Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama & Beruwala areas. Kandy Day Trip is one of the most demanding and popular excursion in Bentota and it consist with few attractions and activates including the famous Tea Plantation and Historical Buddhist Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic.
Activities & Attractions
• Pineapple Plantation
• Elephant Orphanage
• Tea Plantation & Tea Factory
• Wood Carving Centre & Gallery
• Herbal Garden
• Batik & Silk Factory
• Gem Museum & Showroom
• Peradeniya Botanical Garden
• Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
• Tour Starts at 5.00 am from the pick-up point.
• Pick up from anywhere in Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama or Beruwala
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Kandy and the pick-up point.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Activity and excursion fee mentioned in the itinerary
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kadugannawa Tea Factory & Sales Center
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kadugannawa Tea Factory & Sales Center, Kadugannawa, Sri Lanka
You will be able to witness the process of the tea factory and explore tea plantation. Various kind of tea can be tasted free of charge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Road, Peradeniya 20400 Sri Lanka
You can explore the most historical & largest botanical garden in Sri Lanka which was built in 1843. The garden includes more than 4000 species of plants, including orchids, spices, medicinal plants and palm trees.The total area of the botanical garden is 147 acres (0.59 km2), at 460 meters above sea level, and with a 200-day annual rainfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy, which houses the relic of the tooth of the Buddha.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bentota, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered. We pick up all travelers from their places in Bentota or surrounding areas.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.