Kangaroo Island Scenic Trail Tour
Discover Kangaroo Island, its natural attractions and local animals, sights include Seal Bay Conservation Park, Vivonne Bay, Remarkable Rocks, Flinders Chase National Park, Admirals Arch and Hanson Bay. Spot wallabies, echidnas, fur seals, koalas and, of course, kangaroos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Chase Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seal Bay Conservation Park, Seal Bay Road, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Wonder down the boardwalk to the viewing platform where you will see Australian Seal Lions, in their natural habitat, frolicking on the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vivonne Bay, Vivonne Bay, South Australia
This is a photo stop at a spectacular beach/bay on our way to Flinder's Chase.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Flinders Chase Visitor Centre, Flinders Chase National Park, Flinders Chase, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
We make a stop here for lunch at The Chase Cafe and where you can look around in the visitor center and gift shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Flinders Chase, Flinders Chase, Kangaroo Island, South Australia
We visit Remarkable Rocks, Weirs Cove and Admirals Arch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, 7797 South Coast Rd, Hanson Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Here you will wonder through the park at your own leisure and spot the koalas in their natural habitat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from other places of accommodation in American River, Penneshaw and Kingscote. Please advise where you are staying. If you are staying outside of these main areas, please send a request to us to see if we can pick you up.Airports
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.