Kannur heritage & local market Guided sigseeing trip
In this day tour Tourists can see & feel the heritage, history,culture, life style, and cuisines, of these region- the land of looms and lore's, where Arabs, Chinese, and European traders visited centuries ago to buy good quality spices.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - with traditional snacks from a local restaurant
- Lunch - Traditional local lunch
What's excluded :
- visit A fort built by British on 18th century & St.Anjelo fort built 16th century by Portuguese.
45 to 60 minutes walking through local market..old spice trading locations- fish market-narrow streets, interact with local people- museum-local food- hand loom manufacturing unit- visit temples- toddy tapping- walking through a coconut plantation and view toddy tapping.
• Malabar Biriyani
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all Hotels. resorts, home stays around Kannur city (8 km radius from kannur railway station)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.