Kaohsiung departure-Jinshueiying Historical Walk
Minimum 6 people to make this trip departure.
Due to possible circumstances, the itinerary are subject to change.
It was been more than 500 years, people of all ages, including Aboriginals, Qing Dynasty officers and soldiers, foreign missionaries, Japanese, cattle vendors, and the National Government have walk through this trail, it is called the “Jinshueiying Historical Trail”. The trail started from Pingtung Fangliao passed through Central Mountain to Taitung.
There are still many ruins on the historical trail, such as the state border, the Japanese police station, the charcoal kiln, and the old iron wire bridge pier. When walking on the trail, there are also opportunities to see thousands of purple spotted butterflies gathering here for winter! If you go from west to east, you can walk to the Guzilun suspension bridge in Taitung for about 6 ~ 8 hours, is more than 15 kilometers. After walk in 18K of Dahan Forest Road, the forests are complete and diverse.
per adult from
What's included :
- 9 people-seats van with Chinese and English tour guides
- Travel insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Trail end point shuttle service-US $ 5 per person
What's excluded :
- We will depart from Kaohsiung Fighting Center MRT Station Exit 2 at 7:00 in the morning. This ancient trail is definitely worth walking through and return to Kaohsiung with a happy mood.
Departure Point :Martial Arts Stadium Station, Lingya District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 802
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.