Karlovy Vary Day Trip from Prague
Take a day trip through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the world-famous spa town of Karlovy Vary. Better known by its German name, Karlsbad (or Carlsbad), this spa town is situated in a beautiful forested valley known for its 12 thermal springs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks and samples
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karlovy Vary, Karlovy Vary, Karlovy Vary Region, Bohemia
Karlovy Vary is the most famous Bohemian spa, and was named for the Holy Roman Emperor Charles (Karl) IV. The emperor allegedly found the springs in 1358 during a hunting expedition. In the 19th century, many famous people came here from all over Europe for treatment, including Goethe, Schiller, Beethoven, Chopin and Karl Marx.
Upon your arrival in Karlovy Vary, you will visit a glass exhibition at the Moser factory. Then, as you stroll through the town along the spa colonnades, you will have a chance to sip the water from the mineral springs, taste delicious local wafers and the traditional herbal Becherovka liqueur.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :nám. Republiky 1037/3, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.