Katakolon Shore Excursion: Premium Skip-the-Lines Olympia & Free Olive Oil Tasting Tour
This is the best way to visit Olympia! No more wasting precious vacation time on your shore excursion waiting in long lines. Breeze past the crowds at archaeological site ticket office as admission will have previously been arranged.
Admire Ancient Olympia, the sacred land where the Olympic Flame is lit for each Olympiad. Situated in a lush, serene valley, it was once the mighty sanctuary dedicated to the god Zeus. Discover the treasures of antiquity at the Archaeological Museum of Olympia, one of the principal museums of Greece.
Learn why the ancient cultures believed that olive oil is responsible for longevity, strength and youth on your free olive oil tasting experience.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Small group tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Olympia
- Entry/Admission - Padelina Shopping Center
What's excluded :
- Certified Guide by the Greek Ministry of Tourism wihin the Olympic site
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Travel Insiders, Katakolo 270 65 Greece
A family-run local agency, specialized in private and small group tours and shore excursions
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Olympia, Archea Olympia, Olympia 27065 Greece
Visit the birthplace of the Olympic Games that lies in the hurt of the Greek countryside. Run the olympic track and spend time in the temple of Zeus, once hosted one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the statue of Zeus.
See where the Olympic torh is lit for the modern Olympics.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Padelina Shopping Center, Fanaras 270 65, Greece
During our visit to the local market which collaborates with the Association of Agriculture, we will try different local varieties of olives, olive oil, and local delicacies. All of the above will be accompanied by local wine and the owner will provide an explanation about their unique characteristics
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
By the central gate of the port of Katakolon "JOHN LATSIS, PORT OF KATAKOLON" Sign - THE TRAVEL INSIDERSPorts
- Katakolo Port, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Senior pricing applies to travelers within the EU
- A COPY of current valid passport is required on the day of travel for seniors and under 18yo
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.