Katherine Gorge Flight from Darwin, with Cruise & Heli Scenic Options
With a true departure from the ordinary, your journey will begin with an amazing aircraft flight south to the breath-taking Katherine Gorge. You will fly over the rugged Aussie Outback, including Adelaide River and Pine Creek. After landing at Australia's top gun facility you will take a short drive to the gorges.
The highlights continue with a helicopter flight taking you to hard-to-reach gorges that are as stunning as they are remote. This life-changing experience culminates with an awe-inspiring 2-hour boat cruise through the gorge, where you will be able to take in every remarkable aspect of the Katherine Gorge and understand its cultural heritage. Take a moment to relax before once again boarding a plane and returning to Darwin.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic Flight
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Window Seat
- Boat Cruise
- 13 Gorges Helicopter Flight
- Free Parking
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Nitmiluk National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 3 Lois Lane, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Arrive at Kookaburra Air and get ready for your adventure!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge, Gorge Road, Nitmiluk National Park, Katherine, Northern Territory 0852 Australia
The experience of a lifetime. Take a 20-minute helicopter ride through the twists and turns of Katherine Gorge.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nitmiluk National Park, Katherine, Northern Territory Australia
Take a relaxing and insightful cultural cruise through the towering Gorges
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Darwin, 3 Lois Lane Darwin International Airport, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Departure Time :8:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.