Kathmandu Full Day Tour
A full-day tour in Kathmandu valley gives you a glance of the culture and traditions prevailing in the valley. Suitable for all ages, the selected UNESCO heritage sites that include Boudhanath, Swayambunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Pashupatinath.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick and Drop to / from the hotel in Kathmandu inside ring road
- 1 local English Speaking Nepali Guide throughout the sightseeing
- Entrance and Monument Fees as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary in private a/c vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudha Stupa Thanka Center
What's excluded :
- Meals of any kind
- Tips and gratitude to the staffs
- Personal, Travel and Health Insurance
- Cost arising out of flight cancellations or delays, and any events that are beyond our control
- Photography charges
- Any other charges which are not mentioned in the above cost.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Meet your guide and driver at the hotel and start your full day Kathmandu sightseeing tour
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Swayambunath a UNESCO WORLD Heritage Site is an ancient stupa is the most sacred Buddhist shrines of Nepal and is also known as a Self-Created stupa. The stupa lies in the heart of the valley above a hill.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Kathmandu, the largest city of Nepal is the political as well as the cultural capital of the country. Kathmandu is blessed by a living goddess. The Kumari Devi is the most important of several living goddesses in Nepal.
Note: The Museum is under the restoration process.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
The magnificent Pashupatinath temple which with its astonishing architectural beauty is situated on the bank of the sacred Bagmati River. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pashupatinath is also Nepal's most renowned Hindu cremation site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boudha Stupa Thanka Center, Kathmandu 46000 Nepal
Boudha Stupa, the UNESCO heritage site is one of the most imposing landmark and a center of Tibetan Buddhism. The stupa stands on a massive three level mandala style platform. This stupa is one of the largest in the world.
Offer butter lamps and prayer flags. Subject to extra cost.
Then circumambulate around the stupa to enjoy the peace and serenity environment.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Additional cost will be applicable if the pickups and drops are outside the ring-road.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.