Kathmandu to Chitwan bus tickets booking
Sauraha, Chitwan is around 148 km away from Kathmandu which takes 5-6 hours to drive by bus. The bus leaves at 7:00 AM from Sorakhute tourist bus park. you are required to be at the tourist bus station 30 minutes before the departure time.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Tourist bus ticket
- Air conditioned
- A bottle of mineral water
What's excluded :
- Personal nature and preferences
- All the cost which is not in cost inclusion.
- Kathmandu to Chitwan Tourist Bus is the easiest way to visit Chitwan, Sauraha and Chitwan National Park. It is around 5 to 6 hours drive between Kathmandu and Chitwan/Sauraha. Main important part of travel by Tourist bus is the luxury, safety and easy then other regular bus. Although various buses are available from Kathmandu to Chitwan but Tourist bus is the best option in comparison with other regular buses.
Bus starting time: 7:00 AM – Sorhakhutte Tourist Bus Park. (be there at 30 minutes before )
Bus ending point: Sauraha, Chitwan. (Last Bus Station/Park)
Departure Point :Sorhakhutte, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Tourist Bus Park sauraha, Tourist Bus Station Road, Ratnanagar 44204, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.