Kathmandu tour in 1 day including Bhaktapur city (Optional Mountain flight)
Visit all the highlights of Kathmandu city, & also Bhaktapur city in this one day tour. Option of seeing the spectacular Himalayan range, including catching a glimpse of Mt. Everest on a one hour scenic mountain flight (if option selected). Includes return hotel transfers, lunch & entrance fees.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kathmandu city hotels only)
- Local guide services for the city sightseeing tour
- One bottle of water
- One hour mountain flight (if option selected)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the eight UNESCO Cultural Heritage Sites of the Kathmandu Valley. It is also a cremation site where the last rites of Hindus are performed. The rituals of cremation is not for the faint hearted; still visitors are seen watching curiously from across the river from the hillside. Visit Pashupatinath Temple for an out-of-this-world experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Bhaktapur Durbar Square, is the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom, 1,400 metres above sea level. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Bhaktapur Durbar Square is located in the current town of Bhaktapur, also known as Khwopa, which lies 13 km east of Kathmandu
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath is a stupa in Kathmandu, Nepal. Located about 11 km from the center and northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu, the stupa's massive mandala makes it one of the largest spherical stupas in Nepal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the city tour itself is approx. six hours
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- At some places, photography in any form is not allowed, owing to local sensitivity. This will be informed to guests, as and when required.
- For visiting places of worship, it is recommended to cover shoulders and knees, and in some cases the head also.
- The mountain flight is on a plane with single aisle, that ensures there is a window seat for all passengers
- The plane used for mountain flight is a twin-engined plane
- The mountain flight might not operate in extreme weather conditions, especially if it is raining heavily (usually in July & August)
- Please note that depending upon weather conditions, the mountain range (peaks in particular) might not be clearly visible on some days. In any case, the cost of mountain flight is non-refundable, unless cancelled themselves by the operators.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.