Katowice: Private Polish Beer Tasting Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you a unique program of Beer Tasting tour. During this tour you will try selected kind of beers, try delicious local appetizers and learn about Polish history, customs and traditions. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 11 different kinds of beer, including popular, regional and craft Beers (amount of beers depend on chosen option)
- Private Beer tour led by licensed Guide speaking in selected foreign language
- Snacks - Traditional Polish appetizers perfect for accompanying beer
- Information about Polish history, customs and traditions
- A private tour only with your friends or family
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Market Square, Rynek, Katowice 40-001 Poland
Colourful mix of old and modern architecture with lots of places for sitting and relaxing in the square.
Pass By: Spodek, Aleja Wojciecha Korfantego, Katowice 40-005 Poland
The one of the most important place in Katowice city with interesting architecture.
Pass By: Silesian Insurgents' Monument (Pomnik Powstancow Slaskich), Ul. Aleja Wojciecha Korfantego 9, Katowice 40-005 Poland
It is a unique monument which shows part of the modern history of the region.
Pass By: Mariacka Street, Mariacka, Katowice Poland
This street is really awesome, and the architecture is fantastic, too
Pass By: Immaculate Conception Catholic Church (Kosciol Mariacki), plac Ks. Emila Szramka 1, Katowice 40-014 Poland
The nicest church in the city, recently renovated so it looks fresh but with the same old style and atmosphere
Pass By: Silesian Theatre, Rynek 10, Katowice Poland
One of the main big theaters in Katowice Poland. Open for concerts. Located in city center area.
Pass By: Monument to the Scouts of September, Skargi, Katowice 40-001 Poland
It is an amazing monument in a pretty central location but is not so well known.
Pass By: Rondo Sztuki Art Gallery (Galeria Rondo Sztuki), rondo Gen. Jerzego Zietka 1, Katowice 40-121 Poland
Nice interesting spacious open place. Contemporary art.
Departure Point :Silesian Theatre, Rynek 10, 40-003 Katowice, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.