Kauai Ultimate Off-Road Ranch Tour
With its diverse landscape, abundant wildlife, and unparalleled views, Kipu Ranch is one of Kauai's premier eco-tour locations. Buckle up for an off-road adventure into the tropical Huleia Valley, riding a 4WD through verdant pastures and ascending Mt. Haupu for a view of Kipu Kai beach. You may recognize filming locations for ‘Jurassic Park,’ and ‘The Descendants.’
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Safety helmets, goggles, and bandannas (required)
- Light snack
- Instruction & Practice
- Entry/Admission - Kipu Ranch Adventures
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - We encourage our guests to bring a reusable water bottle. Water refill stations available at check-in.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Rd Kipu Ranch, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766-8700
Check-in 15 minutes prior to tour time
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Huleia National Wildlife Refuge, Kauai, HI
Ride through lush green pastures and venture down into tropical Hule’ia Valley.
Pass By: Kipu Kai, Kauai, HI
Ascend to majestic Haupu for a breathtaking view of Kipu Kai, Kauai’s untouched paradise.
Departure Point :Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests MUST provide proper documentation at check-in showing proof of eligibility to participate. Acceptable forms of documentation: Flight Itinerary/Boarding Pass (arrival must be 10 days prior to activity date)
- All guests are required to wear a face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc) during check in and at any time where they are unable to safely physically distance (6 feet or more) from staff and other guests outside of their party.
- Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees and higher and/or experiencing flu-like symptoms should not participate and will either be refunded or rescheduled for a later date.
- All guests are asked to follow federal, state and local orders pertaining to social distancing, masks, and travel requirements. For the most up-to-date information on travel updates, please visit our website
- Digital Waivers MUST be completed by all participants prior to arrival to support a contactless check-in process. A link to the digital waiver form will be included in reservation confirmation. No printing required.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate vehicles and MUST provide a valid Driver's License. We recommend designating 1 driver per vehicle so that drivers can get properly acclimated with vehicle operations. We can allow up to 2 drivers at your discretion. Drivers are able to switch driving at designated locations.
- Minimum of 2 guests required to reserve a vehicle. Vehicles booked with 1 person per vehicle are subject to an additional charge.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Covered closed toe footwear REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.