Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition
Experience first-class tropical 4×4 off-road adventure aboard our “top shelf” Kawasaki TERYX KRX 1000, our well maintained Kawasaki TERYX4 , or our Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT with room for the whole family.
Our experienced guides will lead you through our expansive 3,000-acre trail system on a working cattle ranch, which is full of breathtaking scenery, blockbuster movie hits, cultural history, and Hawaiian legends. You will navigate your own vehicle throughout the different trails and obstacles to our private waterfall, bamboo jungles, and much more! All vehicle features and terrain obstacles are exciting enough to challenge and thrill beginners to intermediate levels of off-road enthusiasts. Spend a few hours with us and see why we’ve been recognized as “Best Tour Company in Hawaii” by USA Today.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Knowledgeable Guide
- Safety helmets, goggles, and bandanas
- Locally-made snack
- Instruction & Practice
- Entry/Admission - Kipu Ranch Adventures
What's excluded :
- Guide Gratuity
- Bottled water - We encourage our guests to bring a reusable water bottle. Water refill stations available at check-in.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Check-in 15 minutes prior to tour time
Duration: 15 minutes
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Kipu Road, Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Movie Locations – This tour highlights many movie locations for amazing photo and video taking opportunity.
Pass By: Menehune Fish Pond, Hulemalu Rd. Niumalu, Kauai, HI
Witness distant views of the Menehune Fishpond.
Departure Point :Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All guests MUST provide proper documentation at check-in showing proof of eligibility to participate. Acceptable forms of documentation: Flight Itinerary/Boarding Pass (arrival must be 10 days prior to activity date)
- All guests are required to wear a face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc) during check in and at any time where they are unable to safely physically distance (6 feet or more) from staff and other guests outside of their party.
- Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees and higher and/or experiencing flu-like symptoms should not participate and will be rescheduled or issued a full refund.
- All guests are asked to follow federal, state and local orders pertaining to social distancing, masks, and travel requirements.
- Digital Waivers MUST be completed by all participants prior to arrival to support a contactless check-in process. A link to the digital waiver form will be included in reservation confirmation. No printing required.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate vehicles and MUST provide a valid Driver's License. We recommend designating 1 driver per vehicle so that drivers can get properly acclimated with vehicle operations. We can allow up to 2 drivers at your discretion. Drivers are able to switch driving at designated locations.
- Minimum of 2 guests required to reserve a vehicle. Vehicles booked with 1 person per vehicle are subject to an additional charge.
- No recent surgeries, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours. Serious neck/back/knee problems not recommended.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to water conditions at the time of the tour.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Age restrictions apply: Ages 9 + are welcome to participate.
- For your safety, Kipu Ranch Adventures will provide helmets and goggles. Guests are welcome to bring their own helmet or eye protection, such as sunglasses, if preferred.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.