Kaunas–Vilnius Sightseeing Tour (one way)
Take a trip from Kaunas to Vilnius and explore Rumsiskes and Trakai on the way. Visit Rumsiskes, one of the biggest open-air ethnographic museums in Europe, and learn about pre-industrial history of Lithuania. Stroll around the Trakai castle and imerse yourself into medieval times. After the visit to Rumsiskes and Trakai, we drop you off in your hotel in Central Vilnius.
We'll stop to taste some traditional food on the way. This is a small group tour up to 8 people.
• One way trip from Kaunas to Vilnius.
• Visit to Rumsiskes open-air museum.
• Explore Trakai island.
• Includes the services of a guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Rumsiskes Open-Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Trakai Island Castle Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rumsiskes Open-Air Museum, L. Lekavichiaus g. 2, Rumsiskes 56337 Lithuania
Rumšiškės open-air museum is a massive recreation of pre-industrial Lithuania.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Trakai Island Castle Museum, Kestucio Str. 4, Trakai 21104 Lithuania
A medieval castle in the middle of the lake.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any hotel in Central Kaunas.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.