Kayak Adventure in Cape Town, Table Mountain National Park
Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Our coastline is as rich in plant and marine life as it is in history and culture. So join us for a refreshing view of the Mother City from a kayak!
If you love being outdoors and nature, this is a wonderful way to be close to it. Escape the crowds and traffic and enjoy wildlife encounters that will leave you rejuvenated. No experience is required, we are conservative with the ocean conditions, as we want you to have an amazing and safe experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Kayaking and Safety Gear
What's excluded :
- Items of a personal nature, clothing, sun protection, hats, sunglasses.
CAPE KAYAK Adventures has the ideal location to launch and explore the Table Bay coastline from the sea providing unique and spectacular photo opportunities. Our shop is conveniently located at Three Anchor Bay where all our kayaks are stored on the beach. From Three Anchor Bay we embark on a 3 – 5 km journey either towards Clifton or V&A Waterfront.
The view of Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, Table Mountain and the 12 Apostles is unforgettable. Uninterrupted views of our spectacular mountain range and the sea breeze will leave you feeling rejuvenated and hungry to taste more of what the Mother City has to offer.
The trip to Granger Bay takes us past the Green Point Lighthouse, the wrecks of the Seafarer and RMS Athens and to one of the favorite hangouts for our endemic Heaviside's dolphins. They are common companions to our trips – particularly on summer mornings.
Booking is essential and all trips are weather dependent. Make sure you are contactable on the mobile number you supplied when booking. If we have to cancel, we will notify you by text message an hour before start time.
Please be at the office 15 minutes before the activity starts
• Table Mountain National Park, Table Mountain National Park, Western Cape
Departure Point :179 Beach Rd, Mouille Point, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should be comfortable in water and wearing a life jacket
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.