Kayak and Snorkel in the Reef of the Island of Sacrifices
We offer you a personalized treatment, we offer you individual trips, as a couple or with your group of friends or family, to get closer to nature, and let yourself be surprised by the reef. With us the adventure is only for you and yours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - energy bar
What's excluded :
We will meet at 8 AM at the statue of John Paul II, from there we warm up, explain and practice the rowing technique, re-entering the kayak in case of a fall, how to leave the beach, how to meet the kayak in the reef, the snorkeling equipment is distributed. We go to the island of Sacrifices, there we anchor the kayak, rest a little and start snorkeling. You will be able to see corals and many colorful fish, algae, urchins, worms and a lot of marine life, if we are lucky maybe a manta ray or dolphins. And all the questions you have, we will solve them, you will have two biologists to guide your journey and clear your doubts. Then we return to the beach paddling again and if the sea has a bit of waves you will surf in a kayak. You will sail approximately 3 kilometers and you will know a coral reef like those of the Caribbean but in the waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Because it is an activity in the open sea, it is possible that due to weather conditions, it is not possible to make the crossing even if the date is available, we consult about the weather conditions and availability of space before booking.
Departure Point :Blvd. Manuel Ávila Camacho 2021, Costa de Oro, 94299 Boca del Río, Ver., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2020 - 12/27/2020
12/30/2020 - 1/5/2022
Saturday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.