Kayak and Snorkel Tour in Nevis (Reconfirm 48 hours)
When you just want to kick back and relax, why not join in on a guided kayak tour where you will be guided along the picturesque coast of Nevis. Take a snorkeling break, warm your toes in one of Nevis/s volcanic vents and then pause for a picnic before completing the rest of the tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Come join us for an experience to remember as we explore the scenic coastline of Nevis, with Mount Nevis providing a spectacular backdrop. Let us be your guide to secret snorkeling areas, warm underwater volcanic springs. Tour is suitable for all experience levels. We have single and double kayaks and we move at a leisurely pace, with numerous opportunities to rest and then we treat you to fresh fruits, local cake and refreshing drinks on a tranquil Caribbean beach. Enjoy some snorkeling and experience the beauty of the underwater world. All tours are tailored to suit the group. An adventure you are sure to enjoy!
• Nevis Peak Hike, Nevis
• Oualie Beach, Nevis
Departure Point :Oualie Beach, St Kitts & Nevis
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Upon arrival in St. Kitts or Nevis, kindly contact Tropical Tours (no later than the next day) to advise the name of tour which was pre-booked. A representative will be present for desk hours (time will be advised) at the hotel for redemption of vouchers and a brief overview of the tour, e.g., day of tour, name of tour guide, inclusions on tour, venue of departure etc. The signed vouchers should be submitted during this time. All tours are shared and require a minimum number of people for confirmation. Therefore it is critical to follow instructions to avoid disappointment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY that face mask be worn and hands sanitized
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. *Proof of Full Vaccination is Required. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.