Half-Day Kayak and Waterfall Hike Tour in Kauai with Lunch
Rainbow Kayak Tours has been providing guided tours of the Wailua River for 20 years. Our experienced guides are well versed in the flora and fauna of the area, as well as the history of this incredible place.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Fresh handmade sandwiches, fruit and beverages included. Chose from Ham, Turkeyt, Vegan, GF or lettuce wrap.
- Tandem kayaks, paddles, back rests, dry bags
- Entry/Admission - Secret Falls (Uluwehi Falls)
What's excluded :
- Footwear - Bring Closed Toed Shoes / Reef shoes / Teeva Style Sandals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wailua River State Park, Highway 56, Wailua, Kauai, HI
Paddle the majestic Wailua River, original home of the first Hawaiians, who paddled 1500 miles from the Marquesas Islands to Kaua`i almost 1500 years ago. Hear the legends and learn about the flora and fauna of Kauai`s most sacred area.
Stop At: Secret Falls (Uluwehi Falls), Wailua, Kauai, HI
After hiking through the rain forest our guides will take clients to Secret Falls also known as Uluwehi Falls. This beautiful waterfall cascades 110 feet into a refreshing swimming hole, where they can go for a dip and enjoy a terrific lunch!
Bring Closed Toed Shoes / Reef shoes / Teeva Style Sandals
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :440 Aleka Pl, Kapaʻa, HI 96746, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recent surgeries or bad knees/ankels/hips.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.