Kayak Berowra Valley
Paddle into the heart of the prehistoric wilderness of the magnificent Berowra Valley, and let the worries of the world slip away. Hear the history of the Country unfold over the course of the tour, from the ancient indigenous heritage to the trials of the early settlers. Watch for wildlife playing among the unspoilt bush, as we pass beneath the towering sandstone cliffs.
We provide tea, coffee, fruit and nuts, and wraps for lunch to eat in the wild . Or you can enjoy a meal at one of the iconic waterfront restaurants (A Chef Secrets, Fish Cafe, or Berowra Waters Inn).
Our stable and stylish double-sit-on-top-kayaks are safe and comfortable and easy to use. No experience is required. The waters are relatively sheltered, and it is a gentle pace. While kayaking is not especially strenuous, this is an adventure!
Ask about out accomodation packages to make the most of your time on the river - spend a night or two on the river, either camping by the beach or in a beautiful boathouse.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kayak, paddle, life jacket
- Lunch - We offer delicious and healthy wraps, however guests can choose to enjoy a lunch at one of the waterfront restaurants at their own cost
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Fresh fruit, nuts
- Entry/Admission - Berowra Valley National Park
- Entry/Admission - Naa Badu Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Crosslands Reserve
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - A Chef Secrets
- Entry/Admission - Peats Bite
- Our tour takes place in this magnificent National Park. Explore the river, see wildlife that lives along the banks, spot some sea eagles soaring overhead, hike to a lookout, and soak in the unspoilt bush which has remained unchanged for thousands of years.
Departure Point :129X Bay Rd, Berowra Waters NSW 2082, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please get in touch to confirm pick up details, as depending on the bookings for that day it may not always be feasible.Airports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Sydney
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.