Kayak Skadar Lake from Virpazar and visit Grmozur and Lesendro fort
Tour starts from village Virpazar which was one of the first settlement in this area. At this point you would prepare kayaks and protect your goods in dry bags, have short brief and instruction than start.
At the very beginning you would paddle trough small river Crmnica that goes under Old bride which was built 1905. Later on you would pass trough area of high water grass which is nature reservation park for huge numbers of different bird species. After 30 minutes you would be at Skadar lake which is one of our five National parks. Heading further next 30 minutes you would pass by island Grmozur where is still a small abandoned fort that used to be a prison in 19th century. In next hour of paddling you would visit Lesendro fort which was built t in 18th century, as well abandoned fort on other island. After short visit you would continue to the Pelinovo beach, place for having some drinks and take a swim. When you get ready, it is time to heading back same route to the Virpazar.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kayaks and dry bags
- Alcoholic Beverages - When we finish our trip, we will have short break in local restaurant to drink some local drinks.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pelinovo Plaza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Lesendro, E80, Montenegro
Visiting historical castle Lesendro, taking a break and enjoy sightseeing around.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grmozhur Fortress, Godinje, Bar Municipality Montenegro
Visit island Grmozur with abandoned fort that used to be prison.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pelinovo Plaza, Montenegro
Short break for drink and swimming
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Virpazar, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our guests from different location on their request for additional charge.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- It is not necessary to wear mask during kayaking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Attraction Montenegro Tour