Kayaking and local lunch in Farka
Located only 9,6 kilometers from Tirana city center, Farka lake is a local favorite for waterborne fun all year long. Kayaking is perfect for outdoor lovers, who want to explore a quiet paradise close to the capital. Larger then its cousin the artificial lake at Parku i Liqenit, this countryside jewel is perfect for getting away from it all for a half day.All the area is green, and after paddling we will taste a perfect lunch with local products.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Length of trip and program
9:00 am - Depart from Tirana, pick up at your hotel or Tirana city center
9:30 am - Arrive in Farka village and preparation for kayaking.
12:30 - About 3 hours of kayaking
13:00 - Local lunch close to the lake
15:00 - Return to Tirana
Departure Point :Stadiumi "Selman Stërmasi", Rruga Gjin Bue Shpata 27, Tirana, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point: Eco Parking, Selman Stërmasi Stadium, Tirana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.