Kayaking tour through volcanoes of Cabo de Gata Natural Park
If we talk about kayaking, you probably know what activity we are talking about, but if we alternate this wonderful sport with guided visits to the Natural Park of Cabo de Gata Nijar, you will feel like in paradise. These are guided tours for all levels, covering the numerous coves of the park and observing the fauna of the seabed of Posidonia in its entirety, Our kayaks, mostly for two, are also available for families who want to bring the smallest of the house in the middle of the kayak, which allows the possibility of going 3 in it.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Local guide
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- We carry out routes around the Natural Park Cabo de Gata Nijar highlighting among these the Cabo de Gata Sirens of the reef, this being approximately 3-hour tour where we will visit numerous coves as well as the most characteristic points of the area, such as the lighthouse Cabo de Gata, coral Sirens ...
Escullos the route starts from the pier Escullos which have numerous coves on his visit as well as the entry into a small cave where seen inside the mountain, will advance to Punta de Loma Pelada and initiate the return, this route duration is approximately 2 hours.
San Jose route, starts from the harbor area of the town and which runs eastbound through numerous coves and observing the volcanic soils that characterize this natural park.
Las Negras route, start from the beach This town and starting westwards visited numerous coves as well as the Cave of the Pirates with a great history.
All routes include a photographic report as well as lifejackets and iniacion the kayak course to learn how to manage them from the zero point.
Departure Point :Camping la Caleta, Cala del Cuervo, s/n, 04116 Las Negras, Almería, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.