Kedarkantha Trek (Sankri to Sankri)
Its great trek route where you will find Rocky Mountains, snow, forest, open fields and some great experience. We believe that if you can run and walk you can do this Trek. Chances of altitude sickness are rarely reported. It is an easy practice trek for those planning to do long and technical treks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Rice, Rajma, Kofta, Kadhi, Salad and Pickles. (We will decide depending on nutrition and altitude requirement)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Breakfast - Boiled Eggs, Omlette, Maggi, Tea, Coffee, Poha, Upma, Chila and Biscuits (We will decide depending on nutrition and altitude requirement)
- Dinner - Roti, Boiled Rice, Daal Fry, Seasonal Vegetables, Salad, Papad, and Sweet(We will decide depending on nutrition and altitude requirement)
- Gaitors, Trek Pole, Headlamp and Raincoat
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
On arrival at Sankri village, you will go to your respective homestay for food and bed.
On day 2 we will wake you up with a hot tea and after breakfast trekker needs to collect their packed lunch for the day. They are also requested to collect fruit/biscuit/chocolates for the trek. We will arrive at first base camp (Juda ka Talab-JKT) after trekking 4 kilometers. Please do not sleep on arrival as you may get a headache and feel lethargic. Play board games, make your snowman and engage in some group activity. As part of SHRAMDAAN you can help in collecting the plastic garbage in the surrounding to bring it back for proper disposal.
Day 3: Get freshen up and get ready for the breakfast before heading towards the Kedarkantha base camp. Walk Slowly and take as many photographs as possible to keep your memories.
Day 4: We will head towards the Kedarkantha summit. Trek will start early in the morning to witness the sunrise. We will stay at the top for 30 minutes to an hour depending on weather conditions. Hot lunch will be served at base camp and after taking some rest we will start heading towards Sankri Village.
Day 5: You will leave for your respective homes.
• Kedarkantha, Uttarkashi 249128 India
Departure Point :Himalayan Homestay Uttarakhand, Sachin C. c/o Devendra Rawat's House, Soud Village, Sankri, Uttarakhand 249128, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Kids below 8 years not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.