Kekova Sunken City, Demre, Myra Tour From Alanya & Side
Demre-Myra-Kekova tour will open to you the pages of Turkish history while visiting Lycian ancient city in Myra, the church of St. Nicholas in Demre and sunken city in Kekova! Starting with the fascinating boat trip in Kekova sunken city, destroyed by an earthquake during the 2d century, You’ll visit an ancient Greek amphitheater and the rock-cut tombs of the Lycian necropolis in Myra!
A Fantastic day at the scenic coastal roads of western Antalya
Visit the Myra Lycian tombs & theatre
Visit the famous St Nicholas church in Demre
Unforgettable blue cruise to the sunken city of Kekova
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from hotels and drop-off at hotels
- Tour Guiding
- Boat cruise along the sunken city
What's excluded :
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Entrance fee to Myra ancient city & the museum of St.Nikolaus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alanya, Alanya, Turkish Mediterranean Coast
Kekova Sunken City, Demre, Myra Tour will open to you the pages of Turkish history while visiting an ancient city in Myra,the church of St. Nicholas in Demre and sunken city in Kekova. Kekova sunken city, destroyed by an earthquake during the 2nd century. You will visit an ancient Greek amphitheater and the rock-cut tombs of the Lycian necropolis in Myra!
After you picked up from your hotel in Alanya, we depart for Kekova Sunken City, Demre, Myra Tour and travel to first Demre to visit the best examples of Lycian tombs at Myra Ancient city. According to Strabo, Myra was once a large city, making up one of the most influential parts of the Lycian League in the 1st and 2nd centuries BC. This League brought self-rule and semi-independence to Lycia under permission from Rome. After visiting Myra our next stop is at the Church of St. Nicholas the saint to whom is referred to as Santa Claus.
We will have lunch at the restaurant in centrum of Demre wich is included in the price of the tour. After lunch, sail over turquoise waters to the Kekova Island for Kekova sunken city tour. Discover the extraordinary underwater ruins of the sunken city of Simena. Learn history of the noteworthy Lycian necropolis at Teimiussa. There are opportunities to swim and snorkel if desired, so do not forget your bathing suit and towel.
Duration: 15 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from main entrance (securty point) of the hotels. please dont wait in hotel loby or reception areaPorts
- alanya port
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.