Keukenhof Tulip Gardens Professional Photoshoot and Fun Walking Tour
I'm Sandra a full-time Spanish photographer based in Amsterdam for 3 years! I can speak fluently English, French, Spanish and basic dutch. I have captured more than 800 clients! Solo-travellers, couples, families and groups of friends. Let me show you all the reasons why I felt in love of The Netherlands. In all my photo experiences I include a tour about curiosities and fun facts about The Netherlands and Amsterdam!
This is not just a photoshoot, It's an experience and I'll be helping you through all the process.
1. We'll meet at Keukenhof's Entrance.
2. We will walk around the best tulip gardens spots and talk about life, passions etc.
3. We'll shoot at different colour tulips gardens. I will take you photos with the tulips and a beautiful dutch windmill.
4. I'll explain you fun facts & curiosities about the tulips fever and The Netherlands.
5. Within 7 days I will send you unique and beautiful photos about your adventure at the biggest tulip gardens!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Camera and lenses.
What's excluded :
- Train Transport, aprox 18€
- Keukenhof's entrance, aprox 18€
Keukenhof Gardens in Lisse are a must see in April and May in The Netherlands. Let me show you around and take you stunning photos with more than 800 species of tulips!
Perfect photo experience for solo-travellers, couples, families, groups of friends and I also was part of special proposals!
This is not just a photoshoot, It's an experience!
• Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
• Lisse, Lisse, South Holland Province
Departure Point :Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.