Khai Island Half Day Trip by Speedboat from Phuket
Just off the coast of Phuket are 3 magnificent islands called Khai Nok, Khai Nai and Khai Nui—small gems of white-sand beaches and tree-covered rocks surrounded by clear, turquoise water. Take a boat ride to these peaceful islands and spend the day basking in their paradisaical ambiance.
- Visit to the white-sand beaches of Khai Nok & Nui Islands
- Opportunity to swim in refreshing, crystal-clear blue waters
- Snorkeling gear for discovering the gorgeous aquatic world
- Enjoy light snacks and sandwiches with scenic panoramic vistas of the island
- Leisure boat ride on the calm water of Phang Nga Bay
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel and life jacket)
- Round trip transfer,
- Season fruits
- English speaking guide
- Sandwich & Water, Soft drink, Coffee tea
- Life insurance.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Khai Nai Island
- Entry/Admission - Khai Island
- Entry/Admission - Khai Nok Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khai Nai Island, Thailand
Khai Islands Tours suitable for all ages especially for the kids because the shallow water around the islands is very safe for the kids to enjoy swimming and feeding fishes.
Morning & Afternoon Schedule Program Half Day Tour to Khai Island, Khai Nok, Khai Nai, Khai Nui Tour by Speed boat
Daily Operated from 07.30 -& 13.00 hrs.
Half Day Khai Island Tour by Speed Boat (SIC) - Khai Nok, Khai Nai and Khai Nui
Itinerary : Morning Tour
07:15 - 07:30 : Hotel pick up.
08:30 : Depart from PNT.
09:00 : Arrive at Khai Nai Island. Enjoy with swimming, snorkeling or relaxing on the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khai Island, off the East Coast of Phuket, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
10:00 : Leave from Khai Nai Island to Khai Nui Island for snorkeling with a nice coral reef and colorful fishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khai Nok Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
10:45 : Leave from Khai Nui Island to Khai Nok Island for relaxing, snorkeling or enjoy to feed the fishes near the beach.
12:00 : Arrive to PNT. Transfer back to hotel.
Itinerary : Afternoon Tour:
12:15 - 12:30 : Hotel pick up.
13:30 : Depart from PNT.
14:00 : Arrive at Khai Nai Island. Enjoy with swimming, sorkeling or relaxing on the beach.
15:00 : Leave from Khai Nai Island to Khai Nui Island for sorkeling with a nice coral reef and colorful fishes.
15:45 : Leave from Khai Nui Island to Khai Nok Island for relaxing, snorkeling or enjoy to feed the fishes near the beach.
17:00 : Arrive to PNT. Transfer back to hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jungceylon Shopping Center, ถนน ราษฎร์อุทิศ 200 ปี Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Patong District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Patong Beach, Kata Beach & Karon BeachYou can also join our tours at PHUKET Meeting Points - Star Bucks Café On the front of Jungceylon (Jungceylon is a famous shopping center located at center of Patong District /Patong Beach Area)An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.