Khao Lak Full Day Tour: Sarasin Bridge, Khao Lak National Park, Lampi Waterfall
● Learn about the tragic love story of one of Thailand’s most beautiful and famous bridges, Sarasin Bridge
● Board a bamboo raft and cruise down the river in the Khao Lak National Park
● See turtles and other marine life inthe Sea Turtle Conservation Center
● Discover the effects of the 2004 tsunami in the International Tsunami Museum
● Take a dip in the cool waters of the breathtaking Lampi Waterfall
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All fees including rafting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sea Turtle Conservation Center
- Entry/Admission - International Tsunami Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lampi Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarasin Bridge, Tambon Mai Khao, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand
Our first stop is Sarasin Bridge. One of Thailand’s most beautiful and famous bridges, it connects Phuket to the province of Phang Nga and has gained renown due to the tragic Romeo and Juliet-esque story associated with it. We’ll make a quick stop here to view the surrounding bay and take photos of the gleaming gazebos and elevated turrets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Andaman View Point, Bang Muang, Takua Pa District, Phang-nga 82190, Thailand
We’ll head to the Andaman View Point next, where we’ll get a 360 degree view of the surrounding fields, hills, and mountains, before we head to the river for our bamboo rafting activity. We’ll board a small yet sturdy raft made out of bamboo and cruise down the river admiring the placid waters and the abundant greenery of the area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sea Turtle Conservation Center, Unnamed Road, ตำบล ลำแก่น อำเภอ ท้ายเหมือง พังงา 82210, Thailand
Next, we’ll make our way to the Sea Turtle Conservation Center. Located across the Khao Lak National Park in the Thai navy base, we’ll learn about the efforts the navy is doing to rehabilitate the turtles as well as catch a glimpse of the numerous turtles and even other endangered marine life.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: International Tsunami Museum, 39/8 Moo 6 Bang Nieng Village Kokekean, Khao Lak Thailand
After gazing at turtles, we’ll head to the International Tsunami Museum and discover how the effects of the 2004 tsunami greatly affected the Khao Lak area and even see the Thai navy boat that was washed ashore by a massive wave.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lampi Waterfall, Khao Lampi_Hat Thai Mueang National Park, Thai Mueang 82120 Thailand
Our final destination is the Lampi Waterfall. We’ll head over to this multi-level breathtaking waterfall, walk through the rainforest trail, and even take a dip in the chilly pool before making our way back to Phuket and your accommodations.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available anywhere in Phuket. Look for a guide wearing TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign.Kindly be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the stated time. The earlier you start, the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the attractions, especially in high season.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.