Kheerganga Trek with Camping - Meals Included
Kasol in Himachal Pradesh has emerged out as one of the favorite getaways for the city crowd and into the lap of nature's best landscapes. The Parvati valley is one of the best places in Himachal. It is full of surprises, treks, beauty and all things good to make anyone who comes here feel right at home. Kheerganga lies at the extreme end of Parvati valley and the last inhibited village while trekking to pin valley via Pin-Parvati pass.
Embark on this delightful trekking to Kheerganga that enables you to explore the real beauty of Kheerganga.
Trek through the rugged mountainous terrain that takes you through stunning landscapes.
Get delighted in the natural beauty accompanying you.
Make your way through beautiful tiny hamlets and witness the local life of the people of Kasol.
Reach the top and take a dip in the hot springs of the Parvati Kund
Camp for the night basking in the serenity of the surrounding mountains and gorges.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Day 1
- Breakfast - Day 2
What's excluded :
During the treks from Kasol you will get to see raw nature thriving in the valley. Kasol and nearby villages like Tosh and Malana are places where people live by respecting Nature.
Day 1 - Arrival in Kasol
-Take transport till Barshaini. Start guided trek to Kheerganga
-Gather at the base camp at Kasol by latest by 10 in the morning.
-Reach Barshaini and start long-awaited Kheerganga trek.
-The trek to Kheerganga from here is about 12 km and will take about 5 to 6 hours to complete.
-You will pass through the dense foliage of trees and the river Parvati accompanying you on the journey
-After reaching the top, you will have to check into the camps alloted.
-You can enjoy a dip in the hot water springs of Parvati Kund to wash off the strenuous journey of the day.
-Have a lavish dinner and fill yourself after a long day.
-Overnight in camps after admiring the view from Kheerganga.
Day 2 - Trek back from Kheerganga
-Wake up in the middle of the beautiful mountains.
-Have breakfast and prepare yourself to check out of the camps.
-You will retrace the entire Kheerganga trek back to Barshaini.
-End the journey with a bagful of memories to cherish forever.
• Kheer Ganga, Parvati Valley Kasol, Manikaran 175105 India
Departure Point :Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children below 12 years of age are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.