Kibera Slums and Stedmak Gardens Animal Park Guided Day Tour in Nairobi
A day well spent exploring the unseen side of Nairobi through Kibera Slum which is unseen by most tourists. Kibera is Africa's largest slum and the friendliest slum in the world. Gain a deeper understanding of Kenyan life and culture outside of the typical tourist realm. Then after lunch visit Stedmak Gardens the best Animal, Snake and Birdwatching park in Nairobi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All park entrance fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic & soft drinks
- Our driver will pick you at 9:30 AM and you will head to Kibera Slums and get to interact with the people living there, get to know the challenges they go through in there day to day life. Get to visit workshops, vendors, and schools in Kibera, learn about Kibera's innovations and opportunities.
Later you will head to sedmak and have lunch (own expense- available for purchase) After lunch you will then have a session of bird watching, get to see animals such as lions, monkeys, cheetahs, lama,porcupine, reptiles like snakes, crocodiles and many more.
Later you will be driven back to your hotel or at the airport.
Departure Point :
Pick up at your Nairobi Hotel/ Accommodation or at the Airport
AirportsJomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi KenyaWilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Nairobi, Kenya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.