Kickstart Your Melbourne Trip
If it’s your first time in Melbourne, you’ll want to get orientated and see the city’s iconic land-marks! But what if as well as this, you could get a local’s advice about where to go, what to eat and all the exciting possibilities awaiting you? With this experience you can! Discover hidden gems as well as Melbourne’s highlights and tourist sights, ticking the most famous landmarks off your bucket list while you explore the city with your host who’ll also reveal the best kept local secrets. Get familiar with the city, choose the area you’d like to explore and get ready to kick start your adventure in Melbourne!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Pick-up from your accommodation (within a reasonable distance)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
As a private and personalised experience you can visit this longtime market selling food, clothing & more in a historic landmark spanning 2 city blocks.
Pass By: Chinatown, Chinatown, Melbourne, Victoria
Perhaps you would like to visit Chinatown?
Pass By: Carlton Gardens, 1-111 Carlton St, Melbourne, Victoria 3053 Australia
You could visit these garden and see the Melbourne museum as well.
Departure Point :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/4/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.