Kid-Friendly Colosseum Tour with Skip-the-Line Tickets Forums & Specialist Guide
This exciting tour is a great way for your family to have fun and learn. You’ll see the impressive Colosseum – Rome’s most recognizable ancient site - and explore the Forum and the Emperors' House. In the company of an expert guide, you will go on an enthralling journey back through the centuries, to ancient Rome, as well as listen to stories of the intriguing characters who are a crucial part of the Colosseum’s ancient history. Reserved tickets with this tour enable you to skip the queues and enjoy this semi-private tour for a maximum of 10 people.
You’ll see some of the greatest highlights of Ancient Rome with an expert guide. She will lead you in the footsteps of emperors and gladiators, as you visit incredible sites, learning and having fun along the way.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- skip the line ticket
- Kids friendly guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Having skipped the queues with your reserved tickets, you will tour the Colosseum, hearing intriguing tales from your guide of the fights and battles that once took place there.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Walking on the original paved roads, visiting temples, ancient courthouses, the Imperial Palace, the altar of Julius Caesar and the Arches of Constantine and Titus, you’ll feel as if you have been transported back in time!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.